The first week of Fortnite season 4 challenges: Battle Royale is already running worldwide with a series of new hidden challenges for players to complete.
Launched on Tuesday, May 1, Fortnite Season 4 and the corresponding "Battle Pass" generated a huge amount of publicity throughout the player community for the various additions that have been included.
Although Fortnite is 'free to play' on all platforms, the battle pass can be purchased for 950 V-Bucks and offers a massive amount of new and exclusive content such as costumes, emoticons, items and challenges for those who buy it.
During the tenth week of season 3, the battle pass challenges are as follows:
|Deal damage to your opponents with shooter rifles||0/500||5|
|Register chests in Lomas Lúgubres||0/7||5|
|Use a strong laptop||0/1||5|
|Look for the letters FORTNITE||0/8||5|
|Follow the treasure map of Pueblo Tomate (Hard)||0/1||10|
|Kill with guns (Hard)||0/3||10|
|Eliminate enemies in Odorless Industries (Hard)||0/3||10|
Guides per week of the battle pass, Season 4:
- Guide Week 2
- Guide Week 3
- Week 4 Guide
- Guide Week 5
- Week 6 Guide
- Guide Week 7
- Week 8 Guide
- Guide Week 9
- Guide Week 10
Here is a guide on how to complete the challenges:
Look for the letters FORTNITE
- Polvorín Polvoriento: In the blue high voltage tower, to the right of the crater.
- West of the go-kart track: Triangle of trees.
- Chopped floors: In the clock tower.
- Lomas Lúgubres: In the eagle.
- Engaged Reels: In the projector.
- Pleasant Park: Middle roof.
- Containers: Above the container that is located near Pueblo Tomato.
- Señorío de la Sal: At the top of the viewpoint that is in Señorío.
- Caserío Cholesterol: In the play area next to the hamburger.
- Dripping Pond: By the helicopter and the big green screen, on a tree stump.
- Soto Solitario: On the roof of the mansion south of Soto.
- Alameda Aullante: Upper part of the cabin in the middle of the maze.
- Ribera Repípi: The letter is in the lantern in the house on the right (brown).
- Factory near Inodora Industries: The hangar in the unnamed location near Industrias Inodoras (the industrial zone) has been changed and you can find a letter at the top of the building.
- Odorless Industries: Next to the toilet.
Follow the treasure map of Pueblo Tomato
If you are in a hurry, you do not need to go to Pueblo Tomate because the treasure map shows that the treasure is in Balsa Botín, with the exact location shown in the following image: